Cuttack: Sri Abhay, DGP today held a meeting with CP, Range IsGP/DIsGP, DCP and
Supdts of Police through Video Conferencing at State Police Hdqrs, Cuttack and
discussed about various important and urgent issues of State Police. At the
outset, DGP called upon the officers to be pro-active and sincere in
implementing the Mo Sarkar and 5-T scheme and items were reviewed and discussed threadbare
1. Implementation of CCTNS especially submission of Final Forms.
2. Preparation for implementation of three new projects under 5-T
scheme, i.e. insurance Management System, Medico Legal System and E-
3. Review of pendency of Investigation.
4. Special drive on execution of NBW.
5. Timely holding of promotional Boards for promotion to the rank of ASI,
Lance Naik and Havildars at district level.
6. Submission of nomination for different Police Medals especially DGP
Disc, Governors Medal etc.
7. Submission of information about vacancies in different ranks.
8. Separation of consumer electricity connection within P.S campus.
9. Finalisation of land for building projects.
10.Proper utilisation of funds under non-salary heads.
11.Prioritization of building for State Action Plan 2020-21.
12.Proper utilisation of funds under head office contingency for Police
13.Supply of uniform articles.
DGP insisted on full fledged utilisation of CCTNS scheme in the state. He
also called upon the SsP to give top priority to POCSO and Red Flag Cases
investigation and achieve as low as 15% pendency by March this year. The SsP
were also asked to improve the quality of investigation and supervision.
Senior Officers of State Police including Sri V.T. Mishra, ADGP (Hdqrs), Sri
Saumendra Priyadarsi, ADGP (L&O) and Smt. Rekha Lohani, IGP
(Modernisation) were present in the meeting