Ganjam Asst Engineer DA Case: Properties worth over Rs 2.76 Crores unearthed during house search.
Bhubaneswar: On the allegation of possession of assets disproportionate to the known sources of income, simultaneous house searches have been launched on the properties of Kartikeswar Roul, Assistant Engineer, office of Executive Engineer, Minor Irrigation, Bhanjanagar, Dist-Ganjam today at 6 places in Khordha and Ganjam district.
During house searches so far, the following movable and immovable assets worth over Rs.2.76 crores have been unearthed in the name of Roul and his family members:
1) Cash Rs.2, 50,880/-.
2) One double storeyed building over plot No.1045/2978 at Jagamara, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar worth over Rs.72 Lakhs. Detailed valuation is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
3) 3BHK Flat No.B-1 over plot No.524, Tusti Residency, Dumduma, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar worth over Rs.40 Lakhs. Detailed valuation is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
4) 2BHK Flat No.A-073 over plot No.524, Cosmopolis Residency, Dumduma, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar worth over Rs.33.63 Lakhs. Detailed valuation is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
5) Double storeyed building at native village Langaleswar, Ps-Khalikote, Dist-Ganjam worth over Rs.28 Lakhs. Detailed valuation is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
6) Fixed deposits, Bank and Insurance deposits worth approx Rs.37.23 Lakhs.
7) 7 plots including 2 plots in prime area of Bhubaneswar and 5 plots in an around Khalikote town
8) 1 four wheeler (Hyundai Creta) worth over Rs.14 Lkahs.
9) 3 two wheelers.
10) Household articles worth over Rs.17.95 Lakhs.
11) Gold and silver ornaments worth Rs.5.72 Lakhs.
Further searches are continuing. Unearthing of more assets is likely and overall valuation is likely to increase. Enquiry is in progress.