EXCELLENT INFO ABOUT
1) Krishna was born 5252 years ago
2) Date of Birth: 18th July,3228 B.C
3) Month : *Shravan*
4) Day : *Ashtami*
5) Nakshatra : *Rohini*
6) Day : *Wednesday*
7) Time : *00:00 A.M.*
8) Shri Krishna *lived 125 years, 08 months & 07 days.*
9) Date of *Death* : *18th February 3102BC.*
10) When Krishna was *89 years old* ; the mega war *(Kurukshetra)* war took place.
11) He died *36 years after the Kurukshetra* war.
12) Kurukshetra War was *started on Mrigashira Shukla Ekadashi,BC 3139. i.e “8th December 3139BC” and ended on “25th December, 3139BC”.*
12) There was a *Solar eclipse between “3p.m to 5p.m on 21st December, 3139BC” ; cause of Jayadrath’s death.*
13) Bhishma died on *2nd February,(First Ekadasi of the Uttarayana), in 3138 B.C.*
14) Krishna is worshipped as:
(a)Krishna *Kanhaiyya* : *Mathura*
(b) *Jagannath*:- In *Odisha*
(c) *Vithoba*:- In *Maharashtra*
(d) *Srinath*: In *Rajasthan*
(e) *Dwarakadheesh*: In *Gujarat*
(f) *Ranchhod*: In *Gujarat*
(g) *Krishna* : *Udipi, Karnataka*
15) *Bilological Father*: *Vasudeva*
16) *Biological Mother*: *Devaki*
17) *Adopted Father*:- *Nanda*
18) *Adopted Mother*: *Yashoda*
19 *Elder Brother*: *Balaram*
20) *Sister*: *Subhadra*
21) *Birth Place*: *Mathura*
22) *Wives*: *Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, Lakshmana*
23) Krishna is reported to have *Killed only 4 people* in his life time.
(i) *Chanoora* ; the Wrestler
(ii) *Kamsa* ; his maternal uncle
(iii) & (iv) *Shishupaala and Dantavakra* ; his cousins.
24) Life was not fair to him at all. His *mother* was from *Ugra clan*, and *Father* from *Yadava clan,* inter-racial marriage.
25) He was *born dark skinned.* He was not named at all throughout his life. The whole village of Gokul started calling him the black one ; *Kanha*. He was ridiculed and teased for being black, short and adopted too. His childhood was wrought with life threatening situations.
26) *’Drought’ and “threat of wild wolves” made them shift from ‘Gokul’ to ‘Vrindavan’ at the age 9.*
27) He stayed in Vrindavan *till 14~16 years*. He killed his own uncle at the age of 14~16 years at Mathura.He then released his biological mother and father.
28) He *never returned to Vrindavan ever again.*
29) He had to *migrate to Dwaraka from Mathura due to threat of a Sindhu King ; Kala Yaavana.*
30) He *defeated ‘Jarasandha’ with the help of ‘Vainatheya’ Tribes on Gomantaka hill (now Goa).*
31) He *rebuilt Dwaraka*.
32) He then *left to Sandipani’s Ashram in Ujjain* to start his schooling at age 16~18.
33) He had to *fight the pirates from Afrika and rescue his teachers son ; Punardatta*; who *was kidnapped near Prabhasa* ; a sea port in Gujarat.
34) After his education, he came to know about his cousins fate of Vanvas. He came to their rescue in ”Wax house” and later his cousins got married to *Draupadi.* His role was immense in this saga.
35) Then, he helped his cousins establish Indraprastha and their Kingdom.
36) He *saved Draupadi from embarrassment.*
37) He *stood by his cousins during their exile.*
38) He stood by them and *made them win the Kurushetra war.*
39) He *saw his cherished city, Dwaraka washed away.*
40) He was *killed by a hunter (Jara by name)* in nearby forest.
41) He never did any miracles. His life was not a successful one. There was not a single moment when he was at peace throughout his life. At every turn, he had challenges and even more bigger challenges.
42) He *faced everything and everyone with a sense of responsibility and yet remained unattached.*
43) He is the *only person, who knew the past and probably future ; yet he lived at that present moment always.*
44) He and his life is truly *an example for every human being.*