Cuttack: Director General of Police held a review meeting with Special DGP, Intelligence, Addl. DGP, Intelligence, All Range IsGP/DIsGP, and all District Supdts of Police through video conferencing at State Police Hdqrs, Cuttack on 29.05.2020 afternoon.
The following issues were discussed and reviewed threadbare.
- Policing Relating COVID – 19
- Security arrangement in Temporary Medical Camps (TMC).
- Reception at Railway Stations.
- Management of Border Check Points (BCP).
- Issues of Migrant labor.
- Honoring COVID-19 warriors through the mass recital of Bande Utkal Janani Song.
Following matters were also discussed
- Minimizing human contact/touch during arrest and investigation.
- Police Men’s welfare.
- Cleanliness and personal hygiene of staff in offices and Barracks.
- Review of departmental proceedings and High court matters.
Review of Pendency in the investigation.
Senior officers of State Police including ADGP (Hdqrs), ADGP (L&O), IGP (Modernisation), IGP (Provisioning), and IGP (Personnel) were present in the meeting.